Commercial Double Glazed Windows in Derbyshire
Specialising in both new build and refurbishment work, Abbey Glass & Burton Glass Commercial Departments fabricate and install Architectural Aluminium and PVCu systems in Derbyshire and throughout the East & West Midlands areas. Abbey Glass & Burton Glass are approved 'Kawneer' and 'Comar' Aluminium Systems fabricators and installers. As well as Commercial Windows, Abbey Glass also provide Commercial Doors and Curtainwall and Patent Glazing.
Our Commercial Windows provide elegant aluminium profiles on the outside and warm inviting timber on the inside combine the benefits of both materials to provide a durable low maintenance exterior with the comfort, visual appeal and performance benefits of superior quality internal joinery.
Designed and tested to exceed all contemporary standards, our Commercial Windows systems offer a comprehensive range of purpose made factory finished Commercial Windows, Commercial Doors and associated products. The system comprises of outward and inward opening windows and doors, suited fixed lights, panels, louvres and operating mechanisms.
Commercial Window Options
- Available in both polyester powder coated paint finish and anodised aluminium finish
- Thermally broken and non thermally broken options
- TopHung / SideHung / Pivot / Tilturn / Topswing / Sliding / Anti Ligature
- Dual coloured option available; outside colour different to inside
- Glazing options from 4mm to 32mm
- Range of structural muntin bars to suit different size of windows
- Internally and externally beaded options
- Multipoint locking options
- Trickle vents
- BS6375 and BS5368 weather rated
- Fire rated option
- Secondary glazing
Further Commercial Window Information
For more information and competitive quotations regarding Commercial Double Glazed Windows in Derbyshire please email Simon Law at email@example.com. Or contact Abbey & Burton Glass online, for more information.